Serve diverse clients doing cool work in fantastic places with great people!
Engineering Associates (EA) is a growing municipal engineering firm with five offices in Wyoming. EA is looking for a dynamic, experienced, service-oriented Professional Civil or Structural Engineer for our Powell, Wyoming office. To maximize effectiveness, the candidate should be energized by performing engineering, project management, and client-relation activities in a small-town setting. This person may also serve as Office Manager depending on qualifications and talents.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A conscientious demeaner
- An outgoing personality
- A proven track record of engaging clients
- Strong project management skills
- A client-focused approach
- Collaborative processing skills
- A commitment to quality service
The duties of this position include designing municipal public works projects, preparing and managing project budgets and schedules, preparing construction drawings and specifications, leading multi-disciplinary teams, and building client relationships. Position requires excellent communication skills. Individuals must be self-motivated. Previous experience with office management and marketing is valued.
This individual must be a registered Professional Engineer eligible to be licensed in Wyoming. The candidate must have a minimum ten years of relevant experience in civil or structural design work and project management. Limited travel is necessary for this position and a valid driver’s license is required. Compensation depends on qualifications.
EA’s competitive compensation package includes:
- Hourly wage with flex-time and overtime paid at 1.5 times hourly wage
- Health Insurance - Employee and family premium covered at 100%
- HSA plan
- Paid time off and 7 paid holidays
- A generous 401(k) match
- Free family membership at the local recreation center
- Performance bonuses
- Company cell phone
- Paid professional licensing and renewal fees
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Company civic and benevolent organization contributions
- Moving expenses are negotiable